- Strong background in Web and Software Development
- Proven management experience with strong and well developed leadership skills
- Experience with LINUX Administration, Networking, 3D Graphics Programming, 3D Architecture, Assembly Language, & Artificial Intelligence
- Quick learn and master new technology and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools, and testing methodologies
- Solid background in Section 508 Compliance including current Refresh and International PDF/UA standards
Windows 9-10, Linux Redhat Server, Cpanel, & Apache
MySQL, Access, Relational Databases, & Hybrid Databases
Visual Basic, MySQL, HTML, CSS, C/C#/C++, PHP, MASM, DiretX, Flash, & more
MS Office (Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Sharepoint, and Visio), MS Visual Studio 2010 & 2012 Pro, Adobe Acrobat Pro XI & DC, Adobe CS6 – Dreamweaver/Flash/Photoshop/InDesign, Corel Paintshop Pro XI, Autodesk Maya & 3ds Max, ConTEXT, UDK 2012, Untreal Frontend UMLet, & More
Certifications & Licenses:
Tugboat fueling, skiff operator, First Aid, CPR, Forklift License, Overhead Crane Operator, OSHA Certified Safety Equipment: Respirators, oxygen tanks, & Chemical Containment
Westwood College, Software Development
5/26/2010 – 5/19/2013
GPA: 3.9 – Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science
Faulkner Community College, Computer Science & Mathmatics
Bay Minette, AL
9/1/2004 – 5/1/2006
|508 Document Specialist | Team Lead, Team IT & Service | Work from Home||8/19/2013 — 5/21/2018|
|Walworth, NY |
– Technical Accessibility Service Department Lead
> Train Section Document Specialists to bring PDF to current Section 508 Refresh Standards applying modern and optimized practices.
> Organize and plan team assignments
> Final review of completed assignments
– Section 508 Document Specialist
> Perform document remediation using Adobe Acrobat Professional XI, the PAC 2.0 test tool, and Axes PDF QuickFix. The latter two implement the 2015 508 Refresh changes since their test criteria is modeled on the Matterhorn PDF/UA protocols
> Perform Peer and Final Review processes for document remediation before submission to client
– TAS IT Specialist
> TAS IT Support and optimization of TAS Team Production
|Service Technician | Service & Production||2/1/2004 — 6/1/2004|
|Mobile, AL |
Service, Installation, Production, & Fabrication of swimming pools (above/below ground), filtration systems, Hot Tubs, and associated products; inventory receiving and management.
|Senior Leadman | Deckhand | Tugboat Crew||6/15/2000 — 2/1/2004|
|Mobile, AL |
Lead crew supervisor, Vessel management and maintenance, Safety Officer; Engineer, Barge maintenance, Tow assembly, Crew instructor, Leadman instructor; Ship’s Cook, Inventory management, Pilot in training
|Contractor | Industrial Painter/Equipment Operator||1/1/1997 — 12/1/1999|
|El Dorado, AK |
Chemical Operator (Bromine Recovery and decontamination); Oil Derrick maintenance and repair; Industrial painting, sandblasting, insulation, and sheet metal fabrication; 150 ton press operator, dye setup and removal; Vehicle Customization (alarm installer, stereo systems, van conversions, upholstery and woodwork); Car, Van, & Truck windshield & window repair/replacement; Apprentice Electrician; Poultry Plant equipment maintenance.
|Management | Restaurant||2/1/1990 — 12/1/1996|
– Human resource objectives met by recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
– Operational objectives met by preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service; resolve any issues, identifying trends, determining areas of improvement, and implementing change.
– Financial objectives obtained by predicting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initialing corrective actions.
– Planned menus, reviewed and maintained portion control, adjusted preparations, minimized waste, and maintained high standards of quality.
– Maintained safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and fire code regulations, securing revenues, and implementing disaster plans.
|Veteran | USMC||5/21/1987 — 1/15/1989|
|Cherry Point, NC |
Supply Administration – Data Entry, Record Maintenance; Supply Warehouse – Receiving, Delivery, & developed from conception to implementation the Rollback & Recovery section for the Unit (deadlined equipment, recover parts from deadlined equipment, classify condition, and place back into inventory.); Flight Line Duty – maintenance and deployment of equipment and consumables for the Unit.
|Boy Scout Volunteer, Woodlane Community Church, Web Design, & WoodworkingTraveling, Camping, & Family|